Monday, June 02, 2008

snaps with K20D

My first day of using K20D. Overall, my impression is very good! Some new features are very useful for snap-shooters....

K20D, FA77


Obviously, the SR is quite useful for snap. I shot the following pic off-finder in less than half a second time. I am sure the SR help me to produce a fairly sharp pic.

K20D, DA21


The Sensitive Prior mode is very useful for snapping around the city: I just turn the dial to change the ISO setting when I walked into a different lighting environment....

K20D, DA21


The ability to change the color mode AFTER the jpeg taken is just amazing. I just put the camera all the way in b/w mode, and change to color mode if I find the pic to be better AFTER I took the shot... good that I can enjoy b/w shooting.

K20D, FA77

No comments: